Saturday, May 23, 2009

Prayer for My Kids

Several from our Stone Creek Church family requested the sample prayer I have prayed over my children and now grandchildren. I wanted to list it for you along with a great article I read a long time ago from Billy Graham. Please know you are loved greatly, Papa G

“Lord, I pray for Jimmy/Stacy that he/she will have the spirit of Daniel and the three Hebrew children: an excellent spirit and skill in learning, wisdom and knowledge in all sciences.

I pray he/she will increase and grow mentally, physically, spiritually and socially.”

And for Stacy I would add, “Lord, help her to take things and ponder them in her heart; give her a spirit like Mary.” Based on Luke 2:51

Prayers based on Daniel 1:4, 8-9, 17 5:12, 14 and Luke 2:52



Stacy's dedication in Pekin, Illinois

No comments: